Get unique outdoor paving elegance with our porcelain collection.
Porcelain paving is one of the most exquisite additions you can add to your driveway or garden, and we are delighted to bring you a wonderful range of this premium product.
With tactile surfaces and finishes and characterized by colours rich in depth and detail, porcelain pavers offer a whole new view in outdoor paving.
Porcelain slabs are strong and hard-wearing meaning that it will last for years and will still look the same as when it was first installed. Being non porous means that our porcelain tiles are naturally stain resistant, and will keep their looks and charms with effortless cleaning.
Porcelain pavers are formed by baking a mixture of sand, clay and other minerals in a high-temperature kiln producing an incredibly durable and non porous material. Being resistant to water absorption ensures that porcelain pavers require very little maintenance.
Scratch resistant too, it is perfect for driveways and industrial areas.
• Highly robust and durable
• Easy maintenance and cleaning
• Non-slip and non-absorbent (<0.1%)
• 100% scratch, frost, acid, moss, algae, spill, mould and pesticides resistant
• Do not require sealing or seasonal treatment and can be washed using a pressure washer
• 100% non-porous and therefore do not require sealing products
• Industrial areas • Driveways • Domestic car parks
• Garden paths and walkways • Pool areas
• Indoor and outdoor areas • Entertaining and BBQ areas
• Patios, balconies and alfresco areas